Friday, September 7, 2007

Break-Time fun with Bobbo II and Bigg



My two mannequins provide countless hours of distraction from my work. On the day this picture was taken, my computer was in a different spot, blocking them from view... well... almost.

Meanwhile, this new blog is meant to provide a sort of documentation for my other, portfolio blog. The intent is to post sketches and other visual information regarding the processes of the work that appears on the portfolio blog. This will help keep that blog from too much inbetween clutter, while also providing an outlet for a vast amount of previously unseen work. If there are any older works that you'd like to see preliminary sketches for, don't hesitate to ask for them: I have many sketchbooks on hand from my college years and would appreciate the interest.

And don't forget to tell all your friends...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.