Monday, September 24, 2007

Bridefight Members



Alright, I haven't gotten the poster together yet: i'm not even finished with the group image! but I did finish the individual pictures. I started with Jones, then did Faust, then Gem and XO almost simultaneously. the guys were easier than the girls (the girls have more stuff on) but I had the most fun working the skin on Gem's arms (i also had fun re-doing the line colors!) and the backgrounds were always enjoyable.
The original sketches for these were done a few months ago and were never changed. the group image had to be completely redrawn, but the errors in the four didn't bother me enough to change. they kind of do now though. the main 2 issues: XO's arms (and hands that were conveniently cropped out) look weird. Jones isn't smiling like everyone else... and incidentally, her face is a little long... I actually like drawing Gem and Faust... Faust because only his nose and mouth are showing and Gem because she has big bright eyes...

as for the poster, i'm working on it!

No comments: