Friday, September 7, 2007

Bridefight Colo Time !!

(no, i did not spell that wrong...)





This is dedicated to my self-declared biggest fan (you know who you are!). These 5 images make up the "Bridefight Poster" that should appear on my portfolio blog in a week or two. But since I've been asked to reveal some sketches, here they are. These were originally pencil sketches in my sketchbook, i inked and laid them out in photoshop, they've been formatted to fit on standard printer paper so you can print them out and color them on your own. (i had intended to do this myself for the sake of evaluating colors, but i got tired of my colored pencils too quickly - the images are shrunken down from their original size, making for some tight spaces to color in...) but i trust you will sojourn on. (maybe send me a copy of your coloring work!)

happy coloring!

PS: for those who don't know (which is most of the world), Bridefight is a band in my own little universe of characters and is unfortunatly not real.
PSS: I say colo time instead of color time bacause that's how i name my files... why i'm too lazy to type on the 'r' is beyond me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

alright, i totally just lied on your Facebook. i do want a Bridefight poster! but it's the color that'll make me love it or hate it, so since i get to color it myself, life is good! :D

Anonymous said...

wow, that sounded kinda bad. i don't want it to be all gothic-zombie looking, that's what i meant. j. jones just scares me, that's all...